We've heard stories of people making lots of money by investing in number plates. But it's not for everyone. If you're considering number plates as a form of investment, here are some tips to help you along the way:
- Choose your number plate carefully. Spend on a good quality registration number, and invest wisely.
- Aim for a registration number with a wide appeal
- Compare prices with other number plates similar to the one you are considering investing in.
- Expect an initial drop in value, especially if you buy from a dealer.
- Allow for additional costs. DVLA fees apply when transferring or renewing your registration number.
Read more about investing in number plates....